Our new Brasilian advisor Dina shares one of her favourite recipes.
- 100 g olive oil
- 400 g onion cut into pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 300 g cod soaked and shredded (stockfish)
- 200 g mini fries plain
- 6 eggs
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1 pinch chopped parsley for sprinkling
- olives to sprinkle and to garnish
1. Put the oil, onion and garlic in the mixing bowl and chop for 5 sec / speed 5 and fry for 5 min / 120 °C / speed 1
2. Add the cod and cook 5 min / 100 ° C / counterclockwise rotation / stirring
3. Add the mini fries and cook 3 min / 100 °C / counterclockwise rotation / speed 2
Put in a frying pan and bring to the heat.
4. Put the eggs in the mixing bowl and beat for 10 sec / speed 2. Pour over the cod, mix well, season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with parsley and garnish.