Cauliflower pizza base? Is that possible? Yes, it is and it tastes delicious.
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C (fan oven). Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
2. Put the cauliflower, Emmental and eggs in the mixing bowl, chop with the spatula for 9 sec./speed 5, form 6 patties (Ø 10 cm) from the cauliflower and cheese mixture with a tablespoon on each baking tray and pre-bake the cauliflower and cheese bases at the same time for 10 minutes (fan oven 220°C). Continue with the recipe during this time.
3. Put the onion and garlic in the mixing bowl, chop for 4 sec./speed 5 and push down with the spatula.
4. Add the oil and sauté for 2 mins/120°C/level 1. During this time, quarter 12 cherry tomatoes (approx. 150 g).
5. Add the remaining 200 g cherry tomatoes, tomato purée, salt and oregano to the mixing bowl, chop for 5 sec./speed 6 and push down with the spatula.
6. Then cook for 5 mins./100°C/level 1, spread the tomato sauce over the pre-baked cauliflower and cheese bases, top with quartered cherry tomatoes and mozzarella, bake for a further 10 mins (fan oven 220°C), garnish with basil and serve.