A wonderfully delicous summer cake for the garden party!
- 180 g butter, soft, in pieces
- 100 g sugar
- 20 g vanilla sugar, homemade
- 4 eggs
- 150 g yoghurt, 3.5% fat or coconut yoghurt
- 320 g flour
- ½ pck. baking powder
- 300 g blueberries
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease the loaf tin.
2. Place the butter, sugar and vanilla sugar in the mixing bowl and mix on speed 4 for 1 minute until fluffy.
3. Add the eggs and yoghurt and mix for 1 minute on speed 4.
4. Add the flour and baking powder and stir in for 30 sec./speed 4.
5. Add the blueberries and fold in with a spatula. Spread the batter into the prepared loaf tin, bake for 1 hour (180°C) and leave to cool and serve.