Did you know how quickly you can prepare pudding with the Thermomix? Give it a try with this easy recipe and you will be surprised. No artificial ingredients necessary!
- 80 g sugar
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 600 g whole milk, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- 1 tbsp cornflour (optional)
- Ground cinnamon (for sprinkling)
- 1. Put the sugar, eggs, milk, vanilla sugar and cornflour into the mixing bowl and mix for 10 secs/level 4, then cook for 8 mins/90°C/level 2.
- 2. If foam has formed, heat for a further 2 mins/90°C/level 2. Otherwise, mix for 2 mins/level 2.
- 3. Immediately pour the contents into six individual bowls or a deep plate. Leave to cool and sprinkle with cinnamon before serving